Texas Investment & Retirement Associates (TEXAS IRA) is dedicated to improving the financial lives of Texans. Our goals are to:
- Increase financial confidence and independence
- Enhance and preserve retirement income
- Preserve family, individual and business assets
- Preserve the financial future of minors and dependents
- Promote greater understanding of the economy and financial markets
- Lessen the impact of taxes on retirement accounts, estates, income, and asset growth
- Foster and support wealth accumulation
TEXAS IRA believes these goals are best met by taking the time to understand the unique needs of each client, and then implementing an individualized strategy. Ongoing monitoring, personalized service, periodic reviews, and when necessary, rebalancing of investments are key ingredients to our approach. When appropriate, Modern Portfolio Theory, which advocates proper asset allocation and diversification, is utilized. Our organization places great value on knowledge and information and therefore, prioritizes continuing training and education for all associates.
Rebalancing a portfolio may cause investors to incur tax liabilities and/or transaction costs and does not assure a profit or protect against a loss.
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification and asset allocation do not protect against market risk.