All of our associates have agreed to follow a strict code of ethics:
- I will never put my personal interests above that of my clients.
- I will continue my education throughout my career, in order to help maintain proficiency in my work for the betterment of my clients.
- I will always abide by both the spirit and the letter of the laws and regulations applicable to financial planning services.
- I will render to my clients the same service that I would apply to myself in the same circumstance.
- When fee based services are involved, I will charge a reasonable fee based on the time and expertise required.
- I will promote a greater understanding of the economy and financial markets to my clients, in order for them to make more educated investment and financial decisions.